Aberdeen Building Consulting (Home of the Aberdeen Home Inspection) provides all aspects of building consultation and problem solving throughout the New York City metropolitan area including:
- Staten Island
- Long Island (Nassau County, Suffolk County, and Fire Island)
- Thorough and detailed home inspections for all types of houses, co-ops, condos, and apartments
- Expert in brownstones, townhouses, and all other styles of city row houses.
- Property condition assessment inspections for all types of commercial buildings including office buildings, apartments buildings, industrial buildings and warehouses, churches, schools and mixed-use buildings
- Indoor air quality investigations including a full site review of potential causes and recommended solutions
- HERS ratings and Energy Star for new construction - required 3rd party verification that new house are built to the modern energy efficiency standards
- Water Intrusion Consultation. Determine how water is entering your building.
- Infrared thermography consultation for all types of buildings including electrical inspections, flat roof inspections, building diagnostics and moisture intrusion
- Home Energy Audits without a follow-up sales pitch of energy retrofit services -- consulting only
- Commercial Energy Audits for buildings of all sizes -- energy bills analysis and life cycle cost analysis for infrastructure investment rate of return
- Mold remediation oversight - we write the remediation protocol and verify that cleanups are done properly and safely
This company is owned and operated by Matthew Wynne
This web site created and maintained by Matt Wynne